• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuse Lens: Any Reviews?

I'm currently working on a full review for them right now. Current impression is that they're very high quality, you just need to request that they send you the correct base curve for the lens. That means you need to know the base curve of the lens, and you need to make sure they have those lenses in the correct base curve.

Fuse just took new measurements to revise their cut for the A-Wire Thick 1.0 and 2.0. I got several pairs of lenses for the A-Wire Thick 2.0, and they are flawless.

I'm currently working on a full review for them right now. Current impression is that they're very high quality, you just need to request that they send you the correct base curve for the lens. That means you need to know the base curve of the lens, and you need to make sure they have those lenses in the correct base curve.

Can't wait for the review. I hope you're using tools and such, not just a subjective point of view.

Back