1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Tags:
  1. Valor1

Valor1 Oakley Beginner

I've been browsing lately on Ebay for some lenses and came across with these http://www.fuselenses.com.
    Has anybody tried them for our Oakleys? Thanks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. ajirbl

ajirbl Oakley Enthusiast

I'm currently working on a full review for them right now. Current impression is that they're very high quality, you just need to request that they send you the correct base curve for the lens. That means you need to know the base curve of the lens, and you need to make sure they have those lenses in the correct base curve.

3. Matt Flacche

Matt Flacche Oakley Enthusiast

Fuse just took new measurements to revise their cut for the A-Wire Thick 1.0 and 2.0. I got several pairs of lenses for the A-Wire Thick 2.0, and they are flawless.

4. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Can't wait for the review. I hope you're using tools and such, not just a subjective point of view.

kronin323 likes this.
  5. Supero100

Supero100 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

There are a lot of similar threads - not specific to Fuse - that get into the patented technology that goes into every Oakley lens.

I suggest those threads are good reading - even if Fuse has good optical clarity you still aren't getting taper correction et al.

If you prefer the straight unfiltered kool-aid read more here: http://www.oakley.com/innovation/optical-superiority/hdo

kronin323 likes this.
  6. ajirbl

ajirbl Oakley Enthusiast