• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
thanks for the review. finally there are some quality aftermarket options . that might push oakley lenses prices down . /not holding my breath though./

Very through and objective review! Thank you very much, maybe I will look into these as an option for my vintage minutes that are ridiculously difficult to find replacement lenses for.

Very through and objective review! Thank you very much, maybe I will look into these as an option for my vintage minutes that are ridiculously difficult to find replacement lenses for.
What gen and what colours you looking for. A local shop has a bunch of new old stock minute lenses I can pick up fairly cheap. I can take a look some time this week to see if they have what you're looking for.

Looking for Minutes 1.0 2nd gen (normal icons, not jet intake), specifically 24k iridium and ice iridium, but if they are good prices I would buy up alot of their iridium stock (fire, black, bl polar, really anything with an iridium coating). Thank you so much, super excited and keeping my fingers crossed!

Looking for Minutes 1.0 2nd gen (normal icons, not jet intake), specifically 24k iridium and ice iridium, but if they are good prices I would buy up alot of their iridium stock (fire, black, bl polar, really anything with an iridium coating). Thank you so much, super excited and keeping my fingers crossed!
i'll have a look for you. These lenses do however appear to be a good choice.

i'll have a look for you. These lenses do however appear to be a good choice.

Fantastic, thank you sooo much! I now have hope of restoring a few minutes to usable condition, and a solid backup plan if that falls through. I will now sleep soundly tonight haha!

You got a link? When I originally used google to find the site, I was directed to www.fuselenses.com

I would like to know if I am lookin at the correct site. Can't find the Red Mirror color unless it's the Metallic Blaze Polarized.

I'm almost guessing they might be on eBay as well. Let me know more. Wouldn't mind replacing a few old school lenses w a nice cheap replacement.

Back