1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. alcapon1

alcapon1 Oakley Enthusiast

Does anyone know about these? Like what board they fit and where they come from? Curious about their value too as they seem like a very cool item.

Last edited: 10/12/15
    pricedollaz likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. sisson16

sisson16 Oakley Expert Premium Member

If you gave me one I'm sure I could find out more!!

alcapon1 likes this.
  3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

pricedollaz and alcapon1 like this.
  4. pricedollaz

pricedollaz Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

I want one of those fins or buy! But anyways Oakley sponsors the surfshop challenge and this is some of the cool stuff that gets put out I have the 2012 dispatch 2 frames that 50 was given to the athletes along with fins that @Dyeraudio both have we just don't have these one. Great find not many people have these

5. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

I'd be interested in adding one too Al.....I have 1 left but it doesnt have the O logo....I'm assuming it was the middle fin of the 3 part set as both outside fins have opposing logos....Very cool item nonetheless.....I'm also looking for surf bags to display with them....@pricedollaz has a very cool surf set-up complete with mini-board. Mine are made by Futures as are @pricedollaz fins as well.

pricedollaz and alcapon1 like this.
  6. alcapon1

alcapon1 Oakley Enthusiast

pmed