1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. mvaro2002

mvaro2002 Oakley Beginner

Hello;
    recently I bought my first pair ok Oakley: Flak Jacket with Red Iridium Polarized Lenses. In addition I will try to find light grey polarized lenses for the less sunny days.

For casual use I would like to buy Jupiter Squared sunglasses but here I am a bit confused with the lens offerings; especially from eBay offers:
    I would like to have two pairs of lenses; again one for bright sunlight and one for less intense.
    On the Oakley Website I checked the lens offerings and light grey polarized was not available; then suddenly on eBay I come across a dark ash frame with light grey lenses.
    Can please anyone explain me that.
    There are so many lens choices already.
    Alternatives would be Jade Iridium or maybe Tungsten Polarized but maybe there is more out there than the website is revealing

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Sundalo

Sundalo Oakley Expert

You're probably looking at aftermarket/3rd party lenses i.e. VL, Linegear, Exovista, etc.

Sunglass Shack likes this.
  3. Sunglass Shack

Sunglass Shack Oakley Enthusiast

4. Oakley4Life

Oakley4Life Oakley Collector

I would definitely stick with Oakley lenses though, don't bother with anything else in this world.

5. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

There is a light grey polar for Jupiter squared LX Asian fit