1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

Since the watch forum is usually dead I decided to post this here. Most watches are going up starting April 3rd.

OMM are now gonna be $1500
    Hole shots are up $100 across the board
    12 gauge also up $100
    Gearbox up $50-$75

Time bomb and Ti 12 gauge still the same

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Mahtan

Mahtan Oakley Beginner

That sucks, only thing that's ever kept me from an Oakley watch is none of them have features like compass, altitude sensor, temp, barometer, etc. If Oakley came out with one of them, I would get it instantly pretty much.

If I go and put out the money for one now its just a display piece. :(

3. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Personally, watches are the one Oakley line ive always felt are way overpriced....and now they are raising them more. Im still getting a hollow point someday!

4. KingJupiter

KingJupiter Oakley Enthusiast

Hollowpoint, worth it! Fits beautifully! I haven't worn my minute machine a day since I got mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

5. RYAN66

RYAN66 Oakley Beginner

Always couldnt believe the prices of Oakley's watches. I am sure they are quality pieces but damn they are expensive.

6. KingJupiter

KingJupiter Oakley Enthusiast

It's a tough pill for a lot of non-watch Oakley fans to swallow. When you're used to spending in the low hundreds at the stores or online, to drop over a thousand is intense! But for watch collectors, Oakley makes super unique pieces as well as quality. Once they switched to everything being Swiss made, the quality become more comparable to higher-priced name brands. I have 3 and I LOVE them!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

7. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

I haven't worn a watch in quite a long time and really don't see the need too. If I ever come across one for cheap ill get it but it's just too much for something I personally wouldn't use.

8. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

This.

Who does Oakley think they are? Rolex? I'd rather take the money i would spend on one of their watches and put it toward an Omega. That's just me though. There are much nicer watches out there to be had.

9. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

moved . . . :car: