• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

G26 m frame lens

And besides, most of the G26 lenses went to Brazilians who did a hack job of chopping them into frames they don't belong in.

So I'll ask again - are you planning on doing some clay shooting? If not, don't waste your time. Unless you're going for a complete colorway collection or something.
i have none of those above named lenses...but i have 3 m frame slash...it really took time and effort to find them...i am not a clay shooter just want to increase my collection of m frames and also radars....enough frames i have..satisfied with it..only want the lens..thank you..

I believe there's a BNIB on eBay uk right now
yes i have already searched not only ebay uk but ebay france,ebay germany also nothing else..ebay uk has a radar pitch replacement lenses but G26 are out of stock..they told me that they have to restock it and i have to pay extra 10 pounds for it....

There is a BNIB that keeps coming up on eBay uk too. He wants £100 though! It's not listed right now but I bet it comes up again soon.

I'll try and find the other link

Back