• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

G30 Titanium Iridium

Millerntor

Oakley Beginner
Christmas is coming and I´m looking for a gift to myself. Thinking about purchasing a Gascan 3d TinTin and replace the lenses with G30 Titanium Iridium. Does anyone have experiences with them? Are your eyes very visible while wearing, or more of a subtile style? Looking for some classy casual "not so common" lenses. Thanks in advance !

don't replace the lenses! you will damage the lenses.
just swap the arms . . .

HAHA BriP

I've got them in my London Police Gascan's. They really nice. I use them when it's darker out, and they perform adequately well. The iridium is somewhat strong, but you can still see the wearer's eyes. They're not as rosy as the G30 I believe...and are truer in color. As far as subtle, they are decent. They don't really go with the black frame haha, but I like them anyways. I wouldn't consider them classy by any means, but they're really nice to look through. I can put a video/pictures up with them if you'd like.

I've got them in my London Police Gascan's. They really nice. I use them when it's darker out, and they perform adequately well. The iridium is somewhat strong, but you can still see the wearer's eyes. They're not as rosy as the G30 I believe...and are truer in color. As far as subtle, they are decent. They don't really go with the black frame haha, but I like them anyways. I wouldn't consider them classy by any means, but they're really nice to look through. I can put a video/pictures up with them if you'd like.

If you have this lens it is a G30 lens, it just has a Titanium Iridium coating. Although, I don't see that lens as an option for the Gascan, unless it's a custom cut.

Definitely be weary about removing the 3D lenses, too many horror stories about that. G30 is not that dark a lens, so more than likely you will not be able to stare at things your not suppose to be looking at. Ha ha

Back