1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Millerntor

Millerntor Oakley Beginner

Christmas is coming and I´m looking for a gift to myself. Thinking about purchasing a Gascan 3d TinTin and replace the lenses with G30 Titanium Iridium. Does anyone have experiences with them? Are your eyes very visible while wearing, or more of a subtile style? Looking for some classy casual "not so common" lenses. Thanks in advance !

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

DONT remove the 3D lenses.. it has a high chance of damaging the lenses. Also the lenses are different shape to regular gascans. you can however buy another frame and swap the arms.. thats the safest way..

3. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

don't replace the lenses! you will damage the lenses.
    just swap the arms . . .

HAHA BriP

4. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

What the **** is G30 Titanium??! ENLIGHTEN ME.

5. Oakleynerd

6. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

im onto it mate! haha

7. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

Holy ****. Those sound badass. I want now. Thanks for the knowledge/power Nerd!

8. Oakleynerd

it's all in the OR :eek:)))

9. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

I've got them in my London Police Gascan's. They really nice. I use them when it's darker out, and they perform adequately well. The iridium is somewhat strong, but you can still see the wearer's eyes. They're not as rosy as the G30 I believe...and are truer in color. As far as subtle, they are decent. They don't really go with the black frame haha, but I like them anyways. I wouldn't consider them classy by any means, but they're really nice to look through. I can put a video/pictures up with them if you'd like.

10. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

If you have this lens it is a G30 lens, it just has a Titanium Iridium coating. Although, I don't see that lens as an option for the Gascan, unless it's a custom cut.

Definitely be weary about removing the 3D lenses, too many horror stories about that. G30 is not that dark a lens, so more than likely you will not be able to stare at things your not suppose to be looking at. Ha ha