• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Garage Rock - New Release, Rumor And Discussion Thread

Yellow tortoise w/ grey SKU 002041-04
9bl6.jpg

I tried finding this pair online and only found it on Asian sites, was it not released here?

GR Surf Collection- how does it look in person? I like the distressed look but does it pull it off in person?

GR Surf Collection- how does it look in person? I like the distressed look but does it pull it off in person?
It looks good, more of a satin finish than the skate decks. There's one for sale in the exchanges somewhere and the pic is pretty good.

It looks good, more of a satin finish than the skate decks. There's one for sale in the exchanges somewhere and the pic is pretty good.
Thanks!
I was looking for another opinion- I did see the one in the exchanges and noted that while the seller said that he wasn't as impressed with them as he thought that he would be, he still thought that he would regret selling them.
An interesting conflict that I was hoping to get more information on.

Thanks!
I was looking for another opinion- I did see the one in the exchanges and noted that while the seller said that he wasn't as impressed with them as he thought that he would be, he still thought that he would regret selling them.
An interesting conflict that I was hoping to get more information on.
I have a pair and like them a lot but do wish they were a matte finish like the frogs and brooks