• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Garage Rock SI.. Geeezzz I Am Really Loving It!

Im not really into camo anything, but those camo Oaks are nice. Also, what are the ones sitting next to eh camo's that look like they literally go around your whole head? Those are badass. Those would be fun to wear when on the bike.

Wow, I have never seen or heard of these things. I love em. How do these come about? Was this really on their SI website for sale? I check it often for custom stuff (even though I can't order from them) and have never seen these. LOVE EM!
It was to be part of the Multicam pairs. The Fuel Cell, M Frame 3.0, and Fives Squared were sold through SI, I had never seen the Garage Rock on the website but they had promo pics of it.

The SI site isn't selling Multicam anymore, though I've read they're bringing it back.

It kills me the fact I can't order through the SI site, so many customers want ballistic pairs! I'd love to gain access! Grrrr
They sell some stuff through normal channels.

And don't forget standard M Frames are Z87. But yeah, somehow my 3.0 pair just feels a lot more like safety glasses - tighter, slimmer, and the Agro lens has unmatched coverage.

It was to be part of the Multicam pairs. The Fuel Cell, M Frame 3.0, and Fives Squared were sold through SI, I had never seen the Garage Rock on the website but they had promo pics of it.

The SI site isn't selling Multicam anymore, though I've read they're bringing it back.
Garage Rock Multicam is on the SI site. Was added in the last week or so: Oakley Military & Government Sales - Garage Rock Multicam

Quarter Jacket, Valve, and M2 added recently as well.

Latest Posts

Back