• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Garage rocks pol, M frame, Flak pol, Fast jack 4 Len set, Crankcase, 4 Xmetal or lenes or other

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
new Flak jacket oem XLJ polarized lenses and oem hydrophobic lenses , Fast jacket XLJ bi , Crankcase new, M frame used lenes nice Some stuff getting I getting rid of to make room for metals or will trade a few or all for Xmetals or Xmetal lenses or other Oakley stuff in trade make even offer please

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
What would you take for some of the fast jacket lenses?

Username Hidden said:
What would you take for some of the fast jacket lenses?
What do you have to trade

G2 M frame ...
Custom A wire thick 2.0
Acid blue tortoise Frogskin w/IH 2.0 lenses
Radarlock pop
Polarization checker mirror

Sorry not really firmiler with omatter group pic. WHat lenses are you interested in

Or if you'll outright sell one set... The ice and yellow look real interesting for my new frames coming in soon...

Shoot me a PM if you want

How much for the Bi fast jacket lenses? Or are you wanting to sell them all as a set?

Username Hidden said:
How much for the Bi fast jacket lenses? Or are you wanting to sell them all as a set?

Username Hidden said:
Or if you'll outright sell one set... The ice and yellow look real interesting for my new frames coming in soon...

Shoot me a PM if you want

Are you selling the whole set with the fast jacket frames too? How much for everything? Pm me

Back