1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Garage rocks pol, M frame, Flak pol, Fast jack 4 Len set, Crankcase, 4 Xmetal or lenes or other - image.jpg Garage rocks pol, M frame, Flak pol, Fast jack 4 Len set, Crankcase, 4 Xmetal or lenes or other - image.jpg Garage rocks pol, M frame, Flak pol, Fast jack 4 Len set, Crankcase, 4 Xmetal or lenes or other - image.jpg Garage rocks pol, M frame, Flak pol, Fast jack 4 Len set, Crankcase, 4 Xmetal or lenes or other - image.jpg new Flak jacket oem XLJ polarized lenses and oem hydrophobic lenses , Fast jacket XLJ bi , Crankcase new, M frame used lenes nice Some stuff getting I getting rid of to make room for metals or will trade a few or all for Xmetals or Xmetal lenses or other Oakley stuff in trade make even offer please

Last edited by a moderator: 6/20/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    What would you take for some of the fast jacket lenses?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What do you have to trade

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    G2 M frame ...
    Custom A wire thick 2.0
    Acid blue tortoise Frogskin w/IH 2.0 lenses
    Radarlock pop
    Polarization checker mirror

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry not really firmiler with omatter group pic. WHat lenses are you interested in

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Or if you'll outright sell one set... The ice and yellow look real interesting for my new frames coming in soon...

Shoot me a PM if you want

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How much for the Bi fast jacket lenses? Or are you wanting to sell them all as a set?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are you selling the whole set with the fast jacket frames too? How much for everything? Pm me