1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Most all of my collection is for sale, but not on sale. I have taken great care in finding the best examples possible. Condition is everything to me. If you haven't bought from me before rest assure I DO NOT overstate condition of my glasses. The few that have bought from me have all been happy and a few have told me I understated the condition. If you contact me about parts of my collection not yet listed be prepared to make an market value offer. Low offers will be ignored. Only trades I'm interested in would be silver or gold. Plato O Oro. :)

First up for sale is my GSR2. Perfect like new condition. Have been worn a few times briefly but you wouldn't know it. Comes with everything pictured except stand.
    $875 shipped in the CONUS
    Gary Scelzi Carbon/Fire Romeo II  And Carbon/bi R2 - image.jpg Gary Scelzi Carbon/Fire Romeo II  And Carbon/bi R2 - image.jpg Gary Scelzi Carbon/Fire Romeo II  And Carbon/bi R2 - image.jpg Gary Scelzi Carbon/Fire Romeo II  And Carbon/bi R2 - image.jpg

Carbon/BI Romeo II in absolutely new condition. Purchased from a forum member and never worn.
    Comes as pictured except the stand.
    $500 shipped in the CONUS
    Gary Scelzi Carbon/Fire Romeo II  And Carbon/bi R2 - image.jpg Gary Scelzi Carbon/Fire Romeo II  And Carbon/bi R2 - image.jpg Gary Scelzi Carbon/Fire Romeo II  And Carbon/bi R2 - image.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: 10/26/14
    Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oh boy... the flood gates have opened! Great guy, very honest and easy to deal with. Get em before their gone guys!

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm send

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ^^^ GSR2 is pending payment.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    great price take em guys

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Haha over 7 bucks. Sucks

7. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    im really considering pulling the trigger on this one??

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    My price is below Ebay and you know who your buying from. :)

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    GSR2 is sold and paid for.

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You could have a combo meal for that... Boy is on recession, lol