1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. obiwan

obiwan Oakley Beginner

Found a NIB Gary Scelzi Romeo 2 for sale, what is the going rate, yeah I know whatever someone will pay but, average recent pricing?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rubyskull

Rubyskull Ichiro addict

i saw a couple on the net for 450 bnib

3. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Let me guess..... you found it real cheap, and want to know if its worth dropping a few bucks as an investment.....If you can pick it up for under $300, buy it....

4. Rubyskull

Rubyskull Ichiro addict

5. obiwan

obiwan Oakley Beginner

Not cheap at all, the pair I saw are $470 not looking at an investment/flip.

6. xmetalmaniac

Thats pricey!!!! They lowest I have seen is $380.00 and that was about 2 years ago for BNIB. I bought a few Romeo 1's a few years ago as an investment and ended up keeping them because of the decline in finding them.

7. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

I paid $415 for a pair with a pretty beat up box and no coin which I later got for $15 and the ones on eBay still available lack all the rubber. Given these facts and that this model will be darn near impossible to find here shortly I would say $470 is about right. It's not fair to compare these others available right now not BNIB, or ones available a year or two ago because stock has dwindled. There's only 500 of these mind you...yeah $425 would a solid deal...but you may not see these come up often from here on out

8. xmetalmaniac

9. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Mbstores has a hit and miss record...plus they ARE the ones on eBay under fanglan. AND based on prior Scelzi pieces sold by them the boxes are torn and based on a message from them, they don't come with the extra sizes of nosepieces or temple shocks which are hard to find

10. Soap

Soap Oakley Beginner

Actually they say it does come with the extra nosebombs, just not the T shox.
    On Ebay they say there are 2 left, but i think they forgot to update since i bought the Scelzi from them a week ago but they didn't update the inventory.
    They DID however up the price from 399 to 419.
    I'll let you guys know the details of it when i receive it ( should take about a 7-10 days or so ).