• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gary Scelzi Romeo 2 Value

Let me guess..... you found it real cheap, and want to know if its worth dropping a few bucks as an investment.....If you can pick it up for under $300, buy it....

Not cheap at all, the pair I saw are $470 not looking at an investment/flip.

Thats pricey!!!! They lowest I have seen is $380.00 and that was about 2 years ago for BNIB. I bought a few Romeo 1's a few years ago as an investment and ended up keeping them because of the decline in finding them.

I paid $415 for a pair with a pretty beat up box and no coin which I later got for $15 and the ones on eBay still available lack all the rubber. Given these facts and that this model will be darn near impossible to find here shortly I would say $470 is about right. It's not fair to compare these others available right now not BNIB, or ones available a year or two ago because stock has dwindled. There's only 500 of these mind you...yeah $425 would a solid deal...but you may not see these come up often from here on out

$419.00 for BNIB from a reputable store is better then surfing ebay.... unless you get a reputable or known seller....

Mbstores has a hit and miss record...plus they ARE the ones on eBay under fanglan. AND based on prior Scelzi pieces sold by them the boxes are torn and based on a message from them, they don't come with the extra sizes of nosepieces or temple shocks which are hard to find

Actually they say it does come with the extra nosebombs, just not the T shox.
On Ebay they say there are 2 left, but i think they forgot to update since i bought the Scelzi from them a week ago but they didn't update the inventory.
They DID however up the price from 399 to 419.
I'll let you guys know the details of it when i receive it ( should take about a 7-10 days or so ).