• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gary Scelzi Romeo 2 Value

Funny - fanglan aka mbstores has them on ebay for that $470 I mentioned, guess they have to make up for seller fees. I have emailed them asking if they are NIB and complete with all accouterments, we'll see what they say. If it's all good going to grab that pair of Ducati Juliets they have listed too.

Funny - fanglan aka mbstores has them on ebay for that $470 I mentioned, guess they have to make up for seller fees. I have emailed them asking if they are NIB and complete with all accouterments, we'll see what they say. If it's all good going to grab that pair of Ducati Juliets they have listed too.

I had a few communications with this seller a few weeks ago before I decided to jus get the carbon frame with vl fire lenses. The seller offered a $30 discount if sold outside of ebay. I felt it wasn't fair since the seller would be saving much more in fees than $30, but he wouldn't budge. I asked to at least discount the amount saved in fees if sold outside of ebay (nearly 10%) and he declined. Oh well, i'm kind of glad I went the way I went anyway as I don't see myself being able to use the Oakley fire lenses. I'm glad to know this is the same seller though!