• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gas Can SI's - My Predicament - Kinda Pissed @ Oakley

Now the mission is to figure out how to get you those lenses. ;)

OakleyFrankFMJ, another member here gave me a bit of a possible solution, but by the sound of your post, I'd almost make the assumption that you might konw something I don't know, as far as how I could aquire a set of the TIP lenses. Am I right or wrong? Give me any info you might have, whether it be by posting here or sending me a PM. I'm all ears at this point and any information or possible leads are music to my ears!

Last edited:
Another member gave me a bit of a possible solution, but by the spund of your post, I'd almost assume you know how I could aquire a set of the TIP lenses. Am I right or wrong? Give me any info you might have, whether it be by posting here or sending me a PM. I'm all ears at this point! Lol
:)
Nope. Just a mission. We will see

Well, as I mentioned, another member here posed a very good possible solution, but, unfortunately, I wasn't lucky enough for it to work. I'm still open to suggestions that anyone may have as far as acquiring a set of Tungsten Iridium polarized lenses for the Gas Can's. Come on, Oakley Gods! I know at least ONE of you must have a way to get a set of these. I'd even be willing to pay a premium for a set that someone has laying around, or is willing to aquire! :hi:

You can always pay the premium membership to have instant access to the exchange section and try finding what you are looking for. After you have access, and can't find what you are looking for, maybe contact @Chris A Hardaway to see about custom cuts if it's a possibility. Good luck with your search. :)

You can always pay the premium membership to have instant access to the exchange section and try finding what you are looking for. After you have access, and can't find what you are looking for, maybe contact @Chris A Hardaway to see about custom cuts if it's a possibility. Good luck with your search. :)

Also another good possible option to look into if I can't get my hands on a set of genuine Oakley TIP lenses. Thanks for the tip, WILL-I-AM.

Back