1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking to buy a pair of Gascans with Grape frame. Condition of the frame must be either new or flawless (I don't care so much about the lenses, as I would plan to swap them out for a colored iridium anyway). Box and paperwork aren't required either. Any kind souls out there looking to dump a pair?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking for the same!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM replied nalong!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    We ought to form a Grape colorway fan club. We can put paper bags on our head and meet in secret :laugh:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm not a huge gascan fan but gee I'd love a pair too

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a pair that have quite a bit of wear on the frame, not horrible but I still wear them...

I missed a BNIB pair on EBay a month or two ago for $80 and another pair that was new without box that went for $50... Missed both as they were listed at the same time.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still looking! Deal with Nalong most likely isn't going to happen.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bumpity Bumpity Boo!