1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    @oakleydeath

US$ 300.oo would be a good price for an custom gascan. the water transfer is a "cheap" process to do this with a lot of different styles. check out the link from Batwolf!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the info !! I will check it out !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This is what i bought recently!!

Look Amazing!! and Love it !! Need Digi Camo ...

Last edited by a moderator: 7/10/14
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    So you're the one that bought those...

Just looking out for you though, you can get this done yourself and save some serious money. PM "xmetalmaniac" he is getting stuff arranged to get some glasses done.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I see ....... ..... I did not know that is cheap job to do this kind of paint !

As I am Camo freak I need more Digi !!

Thanks for the INFO dude !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Those were mine lol. You bought those from wkndwrr on ebay right? Send any frame to northwesthydroprint.com, they'll charge ya $35 to do any pair you want in digi camo.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    YES, YES!!! I see !! Its Looks awesome man !!! I need it more !!! Thanks for the INFO!