1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I want to get some new or like new lenses for my flying tigers. I would like to keep them as original as possible. I would like grey or also would consider Black Iridium. Willing to pay $20 plus PayPal fees shipped.
    thanks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Also I know awhile ago there was a link to find new ear socks for the Scalpel. Anyone know where to find some?

thanks

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There is a seller from Europe on eBay that has some. I got mine (for free) by calling Oakley and they were able to find and send them. They only had black I believe at that time, which was 3-4 months ago.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    do you know the link? I cant find the info

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't. He might not have any available anymore. I haven't looked for them in a couple months.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    you need grey or black lenses for a gascan? I have grey polar I can do cheap enough...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sure man just let me know via PM and I will send funds if all is good. Polarized would be awesome!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    done lol

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Deal has been made!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.