• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Gascan, Racing Jacket, & Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Ive got a few things up for sale here. All items are gently used and still in perfect condition. Do not have boxes but will ship glasses inside two microfiber bags. Prices are obo and include shipping. And only have my phone so sorry about the poor picture quality.

Gascan matte black w/ black iridium polarized. Some dust on it from sitting but other than that its flawless. $80

u5yqygut.jpg

ha2ydytu.jpg

Racing Jacket matte black ink frame, polished black jaw, bolts, and icons. Has fire lenses and comes with extra chrome icons, large size nose pads, and a strap for it. $120

u5y3e8a4.jpg

udyzema7.jpg

2uzupu9u.jpg

Also have a set of brand new OO Red Iridium Polarized Racing Jacket lenses as well as a case for the glasses. $60 for the lenses by themselves. Take everything for the Racing Jackets for $170.

zyvuga3u.jpg

te4eguqu.jpg

Flak Jacket XLJ Team USA grey lenses brand new never worn. $40

5atu9y5e.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
your inbox is full. Any trade interest for the Racing Jacket + Lense?

Ill clear it out. And not really just looking to sell this stuff. Dont have any use for it and want to get a wakeboard so just selling.

Username Hidden said:
Ill clear it out. And not really just looking to sell this stuff. Dont have any use for it and want to get a wakeboard so just selling.

Damn, I want that ink frame. Any interest in stripping everything off and selling just the frame?

No just as a complete set. I have every other piece on other sets and dont wear these. Inbox is cleared out so should be able to PM me now.

If the racing jacket lenses aren't spoken for, I am interested.

Nothing is sold yet. PM me if you are interested in anything. And if anyone wants I will sell the Racing Jacket with the OO Red lenses instead of the Fire for $140. Fire lenses will be sold for $30 if that happens.

pm sent

Payment sent for Gascans

Gascans sold! Everything else is still up for sale.