• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gascans

Would you reccomend these?

• Yes

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AustinP

Oakley Beginner
Hey Everybody, I already own a pair of Flak Jackets XLJ and now i want a lifestyle model and i know the gascans are problay one of the most if not the most popular model and i was wondering about some of your opinions about the glasses themselves about lens quality just overall experience with them.

Thanks,
Austin

Get a Fuel Cell. Very similar shape, but they hug your face better. Gascans over time tend to get very loose where the earstems connect the orbital, and will slide down your nose and off your face. Unless you have a fat f uckin' head, then by all means brother.

Try them on, and get what fits best!

The Flaks will fit a large variety of faces since the rubber will keep them in place on smaller faces, and there's no bottom to the orbital to annoy those with larger faces. The Gascans won't fit the same, for sure.

The Gascan's are good, but they hurt my head after long periods of use :sad:. Could just be me, but yeah. They are a very solid pair.

Plus, there are a ton of really cool looking ones out there!

Back