• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gasket And Shock Color For Juliets.............

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Looking to replace the gaskets and shocks on my Carbon Juliets......adding Ruby lenses.....what color looks best with Ruby lenses? Orange or Red? Anybody have a picture of Carbons with this colorway? Who sells orange shocks?

Trying to find JUST 1 pair of orange Temple Shocks....all I'm seeing is a kit with lenses and stems.....

Walleva has green, yellow, red, blue, gray, black, white and "purple" for the rubber kits. The T-shocks don't fit well at all, I have trimmed down several sets to make them fit better (for both the glasses and my head).

That's weird, cause I used Walleva t-shox on a custom carbon Juliet and the fit nicely!

The ear socks are a little loose tho. Not to the point where they can slip off, the movement is opposite, they twist easily but doesn't bother me as I know they won't come off.

I found myself trimming down the flashing from the molding process, and also trimming the backside that sits against the temple side of the frame (where the "1" or "2" oval anchor point it) to the shocks to sit more flush with the frame. I went so far as to loosen the screws on the frames for the arms to get the shox in there, and it still didn't fit well, so that's when I started trimming them down.