• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Gauging interest on selling a couple of watches...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I was curious how much interest there would be in my red face titanium band minute machine, and also my stainless band black face double tap?? Prices would have to be $1200 for the mm and $800 for the double tap. Both like new, with boxes and paper work, have the mm display card with the red face watch on it I could throw in with it too. Nothing definite, just seeing if there's interest if so I may let em go....

Some people reacted to this post.
With all Oakley watches at 25% off you'd prob. have to aim a bit lower if you wanted to sell. I want a Ti band DT but waiting for Oakley to give even better deals :)

If they don't sale at that price I'll keep em. Not even sure I want to sale em, just have some other stuff I want to buy.

Red MMs are fetching about $700-800 right now.
If this is an interest thread. if not, sorry for the 'jack

Yep those values sound correct. Even ebay is lucky to pull 700

Last edited:
Anybody interested in the red face at $800? And what about a polished blue face for $1200? Has minor scratching from daily wear.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Nice polished bro. I think you O still offers buffing out the finish, just a thought.

They're not bad, but they are there. If anyone is gonna wear one it's gonna happen.

Username Hidden said:
With all Oakley watches at 25% off you'd prob. have to aim a bit lower if you wanted to sell. I want a Ti band DT but waiting for Oakley to give even better deals :)
@Wicked is there a Ti DT coming?