1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was curious how much interest there would be in my red face titanium band minute machine, and also my stainless band black face double tap?? Prices would have to be $1200 for the mm and $800 for the double tap. Both like new, with boxes and paper work, have the mm display card with the red face watch on it I could throw in with it too. Nothing definite, just seeing if there's interest if so I may let em go....

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    With all Oakley watches at 25% off you'd prob. have to aim a bit lower if you wanted to sell. I want a Ti band DT but waiting for Oakley to give even better deals :)

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they don't sale at that price I'll keep em. Not even sure I want to sale em, just have some other stuff I want to buy.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Red MMs are fetching about $700-800 right now.
    If this is an interest thread. if not, sorry for the 'jack

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Yep those values sound correct. Even ebay is lucky to pull 700

Last edited by a moderator: 11/27/15
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody interested in the red face at $800? And what about a polished blue face for $1200? Has minor scratching from daily wear.

Gauging interest on selling a couple of watches... - image.jpeg

Gauging interest on selling a couple of watches... - image.jpeg

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice polished bro. I think you O still offers buffing out the finish, just a thought.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're not bad, but they are there. If anyone is gonna wear one it's gonna happen.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @Wicked is there a Ti DT coming?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :( not yet......must be 'Wicked' deal.

Anonymous likes this.