• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

G'day mate. Greetings from Adelaide, Down Under

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Just started really expanding my Oakley collection this year.

I cannot believe I only recently stumbled across this forum! It REALLY is FANTASTIC!!!!

I've already been helped out with advice from a responsive group of people, and bought a few hard to find rare items as well!!!

The USD$35 for premium membership is so worth it!!

Thanks to @Jacob Carstens, @Dallas O Hog, @Matius Henry, @Preston williams, @saulsaul and @96.SVT.COBRA among others who have given me help with advice and hard to find bits in just 48 hours of premium membership!!!

Last edited:
Just started really expanding my Oakley collection this year.

I cannot believe I only recently stumbled across this forum! It REALLY is FANTASTIC!!!!

I've already been helped out with advice from a responsive group of people, and bought a few hard to find rare items as well!!!

The USD$35 for premium membership is so worth it!!

Thanks to Jacob Carstens, Dallas O Hog, Matius Henry, Preston Williams, saulsaul and 96.SVT.cobra among others who have given me help with advice and hard to find bits in just 48 hours of premium membership!!!

Welcome to the forum mate! Enjoy the community

Nice place Adelaide!

Sure is! It's sometimes called a giant retirement village, but it's a lovely place to live. Close to the beach, planned city, more excellent cafes per head of capita than Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane, great weather.....and you can still easily find a park outside your favourite restaurant! The only thing that really sucks about this place is that there are no Oakley Outlet stores. That, and speeding fines are excessive!!!!!

Back