• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gearbox Automatic

GH4AU

Carbon Fanatic
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The South
Not only did I get my grail of grails, the C-Six Carbon today, but I also received the Gearbox Automatic. It's the best day ever here in GA! I had never seen this one in person before and was questioning how the bezel would look mixed with the carbon, but it looks awesome in person! It's a great looking watch!
ubyrysa5.jpg
maramany.jpg
emaqanad.jpg
hara6u5y.jpg
epupened.jpg

Congratulations! You are on a roll!!! What's the next mission?
Hahahaha, well... That C-Six was the piece that I wanted more than any other piece in my collection. I literally have made an online search for it every day for years. I don't quite know if there is anything else that I want at the moment. I feel Oakley accomplished. I feel like I've climbed the Mount Everest of Oakley. Hmmmm... I would like to have an FMJ, but I don't think that will ever happen.

Hahahaha, well... That C-Six was the piece that I wanted more than any other piece in my collection. I literally have made an online search for it every day for years. I don't quite know if there is anything else that I want at the moment. I feel Oakley accomplished. I feel like I've climbed the Mount Everest of Oakley. Hmmmm... I would like to have an FMJ, but I don't think that will ever happen.
There ya go! An FMJ is next on your search list. :D

Ahhh OK Frank, you pulled my arm. I would have to sell off my watches just to own that beauty!
Very nice watch. Tried one on last time I was at the O Store. Now that you have that one you don't need that Hollow Point any longer, hint hint ;)

Very nice watch. Tried one on last time I was at the O Store. Now that you have that one you don't need that Hollow Point any longer, hint hint ;)
It really looks better in person. I actually don't need the Gearbox Carbon anymore ;).