• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

GearBox Big Dissapointment

OakleyFreak

I put the G in GMoney
EveryWhere
So got a new Gear Box today
Went to set the time
The hands are off, Ran it around to see what happened at straight up 12 No Love

Really sucks I have to call Oakley
I cant believe a watch that cost $600 retail would make it past QC with something this obvious
Maybe Oakley should stop making watches, I mean this is basic Crap

Do not own a GB but have been thinking about it. Unfortunate to hear.. the hands simply do not align properly? any photos? Keep us updated

I and roblaudrup Contacted Amazon online chat they sent out a replacement getting it today ..mine was broke missing stuff and dead battery.. There lightening deals suck, my one from woot was cherry and perfect. They know now they got that lightening deals from a crook.

Last edited:
When you say "the hands are off", what does that mean? They won't move at all?

No when you set the hands at 12 o’clock they should be one on top of each other, the minute hand is at the 1 o’clock position

I think do like @dingo ate my baby said he did....hit Amazon directly and make them resolve the problem.

Ill hit up Amazon and see what happens.
This was the lightning deal Dingo was talking about.
Still sucks

No when you set the hands at 12 o’clock they should be one on top of each other, the minute hand is at the 1 o’clock position

Ill hit up Amazon and see what happens.
This was the lightning deal Dingo was talking about.
Still sucks
Yeah, the chat is always a good bet it seems ... im currently chatting with them now but a delivery issue ... they seems pretty client friendly

Back