• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Gearbox rubber band

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys and gals I'm looking for a black gearbox band with buckle. If you for an extra or know someone selling one let me know. Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
I don't have just the band for sale but I have a Black/Tan Gearbox for sale if you are interested. I just purchased it from Oakley Vault online during their closing blowout sale for $213.49 including tax. I was going to return it to Oakley because I believe the battery is dead upon arrival. I will sell it to you for the $213.49 plus shipping to you. Not sure how much a new band is going for but figured this might be a good way for you to get the band and a new face to rotate the band between. PM me if you are interested.

I just sold my black and tan gearbox about 2 weeks ago. I need just the band(used is fine) for my auto gearbox with the titanium band. I want to switch out ti band . But thanks

Username Hidden said:
I just sold my black and tan gearbox about 2 weeks ago. I need just the band(used is fine) for my auto gearbox with the titanium band. I want to switch out ti band . But thanks
What are you going to do with the ti band?

I'm keeping the ti band man

The new band is like $100 through Oakley

Username Hidden said:
The new band is like $100 through Oakley
The price on the replacement band is just about a stupid as the price of the watches.

Plus they will only replace it not just sell you one. You can ask for the old band back but that is the only way to get another band.

Funny I just call customer service about getting some extra bands for a few of my watches and that is the only way you can get them.

Yeah I just figured someone may have an extra one. I'm not paying a hundred bucks for one lol