• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Gen 1 Fuel Eye Jacket And Lance Armstrong Pro M-Frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to sell my only eye jacket. Little scuff on upper right orbital but other than that the frame is good for a gen 1. Lenses are ok not perfect and a few scratches 7/10. Looking for 90 shipped obo. Will ship international but will have to add on 20$.

ehemejy5.jpg

equpu2u8.jpg

resaba9a.jpg

zehurade.jpg

se2u4u4y.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Price Drop on Eye Jackets and Adding a Lance Armstrong Pro Mframe. Frame is in great condition and lens have maybe one tiny scratch that's isn't noticeable. Only bag and glasses. Traded

e5emuge6.jpg

u8e6asyn.jpg

u4y7uhuv.jpg

ybenate4.jpg

nu5udavy.jpg

Any trades for the M-Frame?

Username Hidden said:
Any trades for the M-Frame?

Maybe, what you thinking

PM sent.

Lance Armstrong mframes traded

Bump and price drop on eye jackets. $90 shipped.

Selling on the bay.

Sorry for the threadcrap, sorta, but I have some Lance Armstrong Livestrong Jawbones and always wondered what would happen to their value after he was finally outed as a doper. I still see that Oakley sells his products not only on the vault but also on the regular O site. I will admit to having bought mine well after I knew he was doping but I'm a huge cycling fan. Now I wish I would have saved the money for the Cavendish Special Editions, now those look Sweeeet!

Edit to the mods, if this was a serious threadcrap you can delete without apologies. It was just something I've been wondering about Armstrong and his post doping legacy, endorsements etc.