1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    As the title says looking to trade Gen 1 plasma SN P045676 for a Mars or Romeo 2 (The Romeo Preferably in X metal)

I bought these from another member a couple weeks back in the hopes of making them into a set with pink lenses and rubbers for the wife. Once I received them, I realized that I would have to use penny's instead the frames are too big for her. Look at the xmetalmaniac thread about pink penny lenses, and you will see I purchased them. The box is matching, a Gen 1 coin and bag is included as well. I am throwing in a sweetner to this trade as well. I am including a used X metal case as well.

I prefer a trade of equal quality either in Mars (Preferably) or Romeo 2 (X Metal finish)

Frames are 9 of 10. Slight looseness, but completely still wearable. Completely Cleaned, (No nasty gunk)
    Rubbers are 10/10. New OEM replacement Nose and ear socks installed and never worn.
    Lenses are 8 of 10. slight scratches, done by previous owner.

I intend to keep this as a trade thread until Sunday morning.

If no one wants to trade then I will sell them for no less than $315 F&F or the 4% shipped. I paid $300 for them shipped and bought a new rubber kit for them.

If any additional pictures are required let me know.

-Ryan

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: 10/18/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    What's serial on glasses

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    P045676

4. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Dibs if not traded ;)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Offer for purchase has been accepted, if a trade isn't agreed to by Sunday morning.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley magician

Rating:
    100%
    thats a first gen ti bone plasma! glws

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm aware. I'm hoping for a good trade offer.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold pending Payment

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.