• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gen 1 Pair Of Neons And A Pair Of Blues

SlightlySpaded

Oakley Beginner
I recently purchased a BNIB pair of gen 1 neon yellow/violet frogs. Then after they shipped he told me he also had a pair of blue/grey no bag or box with those though. I'll post pics when they arrive. Not really sure what the values are because I'm pretty new to this but I needed some nice original pairs.

Neon Yellows
adaby3ed.jpg
yta7avys.jpg

Blues
yqy5u7et.jpg

y7ydajam.jpg

omg those are amazing. if you dont care for either of them (particularly the yellow, but either really) and want to trade them or sell them, please let me know!

i have quite a few pairs i would be willing to trade for them!

Haha well honestly I'm new into collecting and don't really know everything that's out there but like most of us I like the neons and school busses. I have a pair of newer neons no box and now the older ones. Now I need my school busses haha. Also am really into the matte colors the most, so usually if I see a pair I fall in love. But if there comes a day I'll be sure to remember you first. I paid $300 for both shipped.....how did I do?

I'm not an expert on the rarity of these but I doubt very much that too many if them survived in this condition, so IMO you did really well. I happen to love the 1st gens as a piece of O history . Definitely awesome pickups . Please please keep me in mind if you ever unload one or both pairs !