• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Gen 1 R1 Plasma-Jade Iridium Serial 004528

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Price Reduced again to $650 PPFF shipped in the USA. (OR) Direct trade for 2 pairs of used penny's or 1 pair lnib x-metal ruby serialized penny.

These Gen 1 R1's are Plasma frame near perfect with custom cut Jade Iridium lenses installed. I don't have the box or the original lenses but these things are GORGEOUS. Also relatively low serial of 004528 means they are one of 1st 5,000 ever made. Will come in Oakley bag.
IMG_0346_zps184490e8.jpg
IMG_0349_zps3e2a3961.jpg
IMG_0348_zps6ffb91db.jpg
IMG_0342_zps673a2d7c.jpg
IMG_0355_zpsb9026501.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
nice pair... is this the one that is "apparently one of the 1st 5000 made?" in the bay? sweet lenses!

Pm sent

Pm replied. Yes it is on ebay.

Nice pair and a great person!!!

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
FYI that pair is NOT one of the first 5,000 produced

I defer to your information. Listing says apparently one of 1st 5000 simply because the serial # is less than 5000 and I have no other information to go on.

Someone buy these... you wont regret it

Last edited:
yes sir thanks for your input, now I know. I've changed the ebay listing to reflect this. Thanks again

Username Hidden said:
The first production of Romeo's were 4 digit... Made famous by micheal jordan having the 0023 pair hence the name for jordan romeo's which are 4 digits. You have a 6 digit serial. meaning 2nd production and a hell of a lot more than 5,000. If you look over this forum or the bay and search for jordan romeo's you will see that they are much higher in value due to the fact of first production and 4 digit serial.

to sum it all up... some actually own the 4,528 pair..... You however do not. again your serial is not 4,529 but 004528

That's not correct. Only the 'Jordan' Romeo had 4 digits. The remainder of Romeo's had 6. So his pair is in the first 5000 Plasma frames to be produced.

Last edited: