• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gen 2 Frogskins

froghog

Oakley Beginner
I was looking at the O-review yesterday and saw some stunning gen 2 pairs. Why do the gen 2s seem to not appear on feebay and other sites? Saw some I'd love to have, that I've never seen for sale. Who is hoarding all the gen 2s?

are you talking about the "new" frogskins wraparound style, or the gen 2 regular frogskins with older style different plastic hinges? Either way, i've seen a few pairs of both recently.

oh you must be talking about the gen 2 plastic ones that can in random colors we never see anymore. They pop up every now and then, at least some colors. I bought up a pair of gen 2 crystal red/red iridium as soon as they went up a few months ago.

ive never seen royal blue/orange iridium or neon yellow/violet iridium for sale, but if i did, i'd probably bid pretty high on both.

Those are two of the pairs i was drooling over yesterday. I mean some pairs come up occasionally I have a pair of the crystal red with some goldish lenses.

Back