1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    eye jacket 10w40 gen1, some internal cracks in frame due to age (see pics), lenses 9.5/10 (i dont see any flaws) worn ONCE long time ago $120

Gen1 Eye Jacket 10w40, Scar, Twitch 3d Custom, Splice Fmj Ice AND MORE - rugevehu.jpg
    Gen1 Eye Jacket 10w40, Scar, Twitch 3d Custom, Splice Fmj Ice AND MORE - atygutys.jpg

splice FMJ/crystal black/ice iridium, frame 8/10 (very minor fmj marks, nosebombs are flak jacket) lenses 8/10 (one fine scratch on the right lens) $SOLD!!

Gen1 Eye Jacket 10w40, Scar, Twitch 3d Custom, Splice Fmj Ice AND MORE - 3erydaqu.jpg
    Gen1 Eye Jacket 10w40, Scar, Twitch 3d Custom, Splice Fmj Ice AND MORE - agabuvyn.jpg

Twitch custom painted frame (metallic silver) with NON oakley 3D lenses (MasterImage system, not RealD). great comfy pair for those cinemas that use masterimage instead of RealD. icons are absent (for a "3D look") $50

Gen1 Eye Jacket 10w40, Scar, Twitch 3d Custom, Splice Fmj Ice AND MORE - yzemu8ez.jpg

Pampered NIB with soft case tortoise frame bronze polarised lens $140

Gen1 Eye Jacket 10w40, Scar, Twitch 3d Custom, Splice Fmj Ice AND MORE - duzu4ybe.jpg

Oakley Scar black/ vr28 blue iridium. frame 8/10 some small marks from use, lenses mint. $120
    Gen1 Eye Jacket 10w40, Scar, Twitch 3d Custom, Splice Fmj Ice AND MORE - rany6u9y.jpg

pm to work out shipping cost and if u need extra photos. all negotiable especially if you buy more than 1 pair. will add more as we go cheers

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    replied!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What is the vr28 lens sourced from on the scars?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    I cant remember, its 8.75 base curve though. Bump!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I wish those were gen 2 EJ's... I just don't like the feel of the gen 1's... GL with the sale B

7. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    thanks man. I do have an EJ gen2, but not with me currently. i may list them soon.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Shoot me a pm before you list if you decide to. Same color way?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    nope its SGH exclusive (metallic) smoke

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Me ,some time ago.............

Rating:
    100%
    BriP, you're inbox is full!