1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Keeper of the Skull

Rating:
    100%
    Hey everybody,
    I've decided I don't really need this pair of black Blenders with polarized emerald lenses. I wore them 6 days this past summer. Always kept in a zippered vault which I'll include in the sale. Comes with box and paperwork and well as the vault. Lenses don't appear to have any scratches. These were babied and never dropped or sat down without being in the vault. Listing updated, pics posted below. The polarized etching doesn't come out in the pictures, but is definitely on the left lens. Would like $120 PayPal f&f shipped to CONUS.

Last edited by a moderator: 12/30/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Open to reasonable offers as well!

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Anybody? Anybody at all?

Last edited by a moderator: 1/10/15
  6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Open to offers :bump:

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Would take $90 for these. That's $30 off retail including a case with them that would cost an additional $20. These are like new! Can't find a blemish on them :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Texted

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Trade pending!

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Still available! Will throw in an Oakley Olive colored SI hat as well! Entire bundle for $90!
    Also, these are listed on the bay now! PM me before they're gone! Great little pair of glasses here :)

Last edited by a moderator: 1/12/15