1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Genuine Oakley X Metal XX 24K Lenses - image.jpeg Genuine Oakley X Metal XX 24K Lenses - image.jpeg Genuine Oakley X Metal XX 24K Lenses - image.jpeg I bought these 12 or more years ago to carve a pair of glasses using these for the lenses. I never got around to carving for myself, so now I thought one of You may need them. I can always use copies to carve.
    They are perfect, the only possible flaw, is because they were mounted in a new pair and removed. The very Micro edge (the width of a razor blade) deflects light, but it will absolutely be inside of the frame when mounted, because it is the VERY TINY EDGE of the lense, and only in a few spots. I am deducting $20 for this, and You will benefit from my pickiness. I wasn't even going to discuss the edge, but I want to be absolutely honest with You.
    ,,,,,I have the foam envelopes but no box. These are going to make Your 24K XX's absolutely new. Marks at the bottom of the lenses is the reflection of my iPad.
    $85 includes PayPal Fees and Shipping. You will be very glad that You bought these. Thank You. WT

Last edited by a moderator: 8/4/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous R1 Ninja

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello Yakuza. I don't understand @SeanWayne?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous The Eclectic Collector

Rating:
    100%
    He is getting the attention of another member who may be interested.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thank You for the heads up. These lenses are better than I made them sound. I wanted no surprises for anyone. When mounted on Your XX they will EASILY be 10/10. No question.
    Also, if someone in Japan or Europe wants them I will just figure out postage. I'll try to help anyone who needs them. I know that there are guys (no gals?) from EVERYWHERE on here. We will find a way to get them to You. It may cost You more to get them to You, but I would feally like to get these to someone who really needs them so that they can enjoy their XX's.
    Hell, I wish I had a pair! All I haven are the stupid lenses!

Last edited by a moderator: 8/5/16
    Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    if you can ship them to the uk for that price, i'll take them....

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thanks bro @YacuzaFloralGangsta. im already sorted. Good price here!

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pending final details these lenses are sold. Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator: 8/5/16