1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. SkierIRL

SkierIRL Oakley Beginner

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. JOBEN

JOBEN Oakley Collector

They look like something an individual has done themselves but they look genuine to me, just my opinion though! I also was looking at these the other day they look awesome!! He has two more pair in different colors!

3. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Quite interesting, I have reviewed the pictures closely and I am intrigued, as to how it was done. It appears the icons were removed, and some of the art work wraps around. Hmmmm

4. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

The auction states that they're custom made. Looks like it's wrap or manually drawn on there. I like it though, very different and neat.

5. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

It looks like they used some type of Fluid Imaging Technology. It's used mostly with camo prints, but they can make just about any kind of print. It's a pretty cool process, there is a carbon fiber print they can do that looks very interesting. One company that does it is Tarjac, they even did some work for the OCC guys on American Chopper.

6. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

Yeah. Either that or one day he left them too close to his toddler child and a pack of felt tip pens.

7. SkierIRL

SkierIRL Oakley Beginner

Reckon its worth bidding on them? They do look pretty cool, would go well with the rest of my radar collection!