• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Genuine Oakleys?

They look like something an individual has done themselves but they look genuine to me, just my opinion though! I also was looking at these the other day they look awesome!! He has two more pair in different colors!

Quite interesting, I have reviewed the pictures closely and I am intrigued, as to how it was done. It appears the icons were removed, and some of the art work wraps around. Hmmmm

The auction states that they're custom made. Looks like it's wrap or manually drawn on there. I like it though, very different and neat.

It looks like they used some type of Fluid Imaging Technology. It's used mostly with camo prints, but they can make just about any kind of print. It's a pretty cool process, there is a carbon fiber print they can do that looks very interesting. One company that does it is Tarjac, they even did some work for the OCC guys on American Chopper.

Reckon its worth bidding on them? They do look pretty cool, would go well with the rest of my radar collection!

Back