• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Getting A CL Score In The Morning...

thatoakleyguy

Oakley Expert
VA
So I found a guy on CL that was selling some Matco Hijinx near me for a good price. I messaged him and he said he still had them. Then said he would sell me the Hijinx and the Matco Fuel Cell for a GREAT price.

I know they aren't highly sought after or anything, but at this price I couldn't resist. I'm meeting before work tomorrow morning and picking up the pair. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Also trying to gauge value on these as I know they don't come up often, but also aren't super desired.

PICS:
673da832.jpg

ed518d56.jpg

6005544f.jpg

8bead478.jpg

1a508122.jpg

The hijinx are more "used" than the fuel cells. but I'm not unhappy about the deal. Bags are def dirty though, he said they were at his tool box and he just grabbed them when he would step outside haha.

Any tips on microfiber cleaning?

They look great! I'd definitely take some time to clean the frames and the bag.

For the frames, just pop out the lenses and use some warm water with mild soap (hand soap like softsoap) and use your hand to give it a good bath.

Use some lens cleaner on the lenses.

For the bags, same thing as the frames. Use a mild soap and scrub with your hands. Wring them out dry and let them air dry.

Back