• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Getting a pair of Gascans and can't decide....

Getting a pair of Gascans and can't decide....

• Polished White with Warm Grey Lens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SpliceD said:
Have you worn polarized lenses before? Some people complain that they get headaches with polarized lenses. You may want to try on a pair before committing to a pair that you may regret.

As an avid Oakley wearer for about 15 years, I can tell you the polarization CAN cause headaches for some. I am one of them. I have very few polarized pairs because the headaches I get from wearing them.

I thought I was going nuts b4 I figured out it was polarization that was screwing me up...whole lot happier with non polar and happy to know I am not alone

I'm sort of leaning toward the Polished White with Fire Iridium lens and Team Orange icons or the Matte Black with Grey Polarized lens and Team Red icons.

I was seriously considering the Polished White w/ fire iridium and a team orange icon for awhile before I settled on the custom combo I'm after... That gets my vote for sure.

For custom, I have always loved blue icons and ice lenses...to me it just pops. If you go with red icons, go with ruby lenses.

rhuntington3 said:
So which is darker. Warm Grey or Grey Polarized?
i need to correct myself, grey polarized lets in 17% of light, it's the black iridium polarized that let's in 9%, i got confused!

i would go for a black history text with an text icon and positive red lenses.....

you can probably order that or you can try to get a real rare white text gascan.

than it´s not important which lenses are in there those are dope!!!!!!!! ;)

I think I've decided on the Polished White frame with the Fire Iridium lenses and the Team Orange icons. Reading on Oakley's website, Fire Iridium has 16% light transmission while the Ruby Iridium has 14% light transmission. Which lenses would you choose? I've got Fire Iridium lenses in my old Square Wire 2.0 frames so I know how they look and feel.

Back