• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Getting back in the game

orgetorix

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Hello! I have just started getting back into the Oakley game after about 15 years off. I was cleaning out my garage and came across a huge amount (for me anyway) of stuff that I used to obsess over. I have to admit that it started up the old fire again and have been wondering what the Oakley collector community is up to.

I started scouring eBay etc. for items and that got me wondering if there is any sort of guide up for what things are worth or what they should cost?

I'd like to buy some new things and sell some others but have no idea where to start. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum

First direction. Meet the exchange requirements here and get to know some of the members and buy here rather than eBay. Save yourself the eBay headache

Thanks a lot! I'd much rather buy from and sell to fellow enthusiasts. I guess it's been so long that I'm not even sure what a fair price is, beyond "what someone will pay for it."

Welcome. Take a load off, and post some pics of your stuff up =). Definitely get on the exchange either by meeting the requirements or u could get a premium membership of you dont want to wait. There is also a value thread, search bar is your friend, type "value thread" in the search bar and get your value on. Also a great reference is o-review.com for a database of models.

If you didn't still have the bug, Org, you wouldn't be here. Just sayin'

;)

Now relax and get some pics up so we can admire your old stash and help you get some new stuff!

HIde you wallet, hide your kids, cause another Oakley Collector is on the loose! Something ain't right with him....No normal man would have that many Oakleys!

Oh yeah...Welcome aboard the Oakley Train!

Latest Posts

Back