• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

GH4AU's 5000th milestone

GH4AU

Carbon Fanatic
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The South
Well folks,
I originally planned to do a partial collection milestone post like I usually do, but tonight I just said **** it. Instead, I am posting a picture of me doing my most favorite outdoor activity, fly fishing. I've had a great time here on the forum, sharing and gaining Oakley knowledge. I've picked up a few friends along the way as well. The Oakley Forum is filled with a bunch of great people, and I am glad to be a part of this little community. Thanks for feeding my Oakley addiction guys.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442623099.570455.jpg

Congrats on the milestone! There is nothing like a selfie of yourself in your element.

Too bad I never learned how to fish, seems like it's some fun once you get the hang of it :lol:

Until the next milestone, :cheers:

Congrats on the milestone! There is nothing like a selfie of yourself in your element.

Too bad I never learned how to fish, seems like it's some fun once you get the hang of it :lol:

Until the next milestone, :cheers:
You've never fished LeQ?!?! Oh man, you haven't been living. Come on up here and I'll teach ya how to fish.

You've never fished LeQ?!?! Oh man, you haven't been living. Come on up here and I'll teach ya how to fish.
Nope. Lived in the big city all my life..
Moved down here and never really fished here.

May have to take you on that one day lol

Congrats on an amazing achievement post. Still trying to get to 1K. Like you said, though, it has been great hanging here and meeting folks with the same affliction for Sunglasses.

Latest Posts

Back