• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

GH4AU's collection

Finally we get to see the collection! Although it it isn't complete it looks awesome! Definitely not small. Congratulations.

bro anymore penny I missed out on the last one you have I wanted those titanium with pos red I got beaten to the punch:mad:

bro anymore penny I missed out on the last one you have I wanted those titanium with pos red I got beaten to the punch:mad:
Why the mad face? IIRC, you sent me a PM as a potential purchaser. I received another PM with a "Send me your Paypal info, I'll buy them now." If this was not you, then I am sorry as I received an influx of PM's as potential buyers. I do and always will sell my items to the person that either offers payment or an intent to pay. I don't think that's bad forum practice. If I made a list of all potential buyers and waited for each one to make their decision of whether or not to purchase, then it would take a long time to sell an item. That is why I accept the first "I'll buy it," even if it's an "I'll buy it and pay when I can."

cool bro hhehehehe if you have another let me know bro :cool-20: it wasn't me bro who pm you I was gonna get the titanium with pos red I was at work when I came to check its gone :(

Oh ok cool, I had so many PM's coming in I was cleaning them out as I received them. I don't have anymore at the moment, sorry.

Back