1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

Here's my little Oakley watch collection. I just picked up the Livestrong TB today. I'm still working on setting up my full display since most of my display stuff was packed up for my move. I'll get pictures posted of my full display soon.
    GH4AU's little Oakley watch collection - e8yneme9.jpg GH4AU's little Oakley watch collection - ydahajen.jpg GH4AU's little Oakley watch collection - atu4ytyb.jpg GH4AU's little Oakley watch collection - duqy7ema.jpg GH4AU's little Oakley watch collection - ahyvydu3.jpg GH4AU's little Oakley watch collection - yga7e3y5.jpg GH4AU's little Oakley watch collection - uqabygam.jpg GH4AU's little Oakley watch collection - abe4y5aq.jpg GH4AU's little Oakley watch collection - nu6ype7u.jpg

Cargo, Wavecloud, QLR1 and 1 other person like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Wow man, I knew you had a good collection but this is just awesome especially with your newest addition

3. GH4AU

Thanks bud, I'm looking forward to getting the whole display setup. It's been in pieces for a while.

atrain likes this.
  4. Spenc

Spenc Oakley Collector Premium Member

Hi griffin that is a great collection going to take me a bit of time to catch up case looks good you got it home ok then .

5. wilkie18

wilkie18 Oakley Collector

And I wish I could just afford 1. I really want the 10th mountain division holeshot

atrain likes this.
  6. GH4AU

Hey Spence, thanks bud. My case made it half-way across the world in one piece, which I wasn't expecting. The movers took extra special care of it. :)

7. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

sweet watch collection bro! you got 3mm?

GH4AU likes this.
  8. emjaycee23

emjaycee23 Vocare Ad Regnum

Now that's what I'm talking about..extreme watch collection ever..love the stand and presentation too bud..two thumbs up.

GH4AU likes this.
  9. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

Awesome collection !!! I didn't know about the variety of Oakley watches! Sickkkkkkkkkkk

GH4AU likes this.
  10. TinyNinja1975

TinyNinja1975 Oakley Beginner

Oh S**T man looking nice, The orange hollow point looks real nice too ;)

GH4AU likes this.