• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

GH4AU's Oakley watch collection

Wow that is amazing!! Congrats!! I have an Oakley watch collection too, but now I feel I can't post it because it doesn't hold a candle to yours!! ;-)

What a fantastic collection. I'm holding out hope that my mrs gets me one for my birthday.

Great pics as usual and a sweet assortment of beautiful watches, G!

Congratulations! Nice stuff as always! And what a way to celebrate 2000 posts. I just reached that milestone yesterday and I am surprised! Time flies when you have fun.

Those are very, very nice.

My congrats as well to your milestone!

I was digging around the other day and came across one of your old selfies from while you were still in uniform. It was from only like a year ago but you were clean shaven. Looks like your Oakley collection isn't the only thing that's been rapidly growing...
Yeah, after shaving daily for so many years, it was time for me to take a break and let it grow. I get mostly compliments on it, so I'll probably let it continue to grow and trim a little along the way. I don't know if I'll ever hit @Oakleyron status/mountain man, but we shall see.

Congratulations! Nice stuff as always! And what a way to celebrate 2000 posts. I just reached that milestone yesterday and I am surprised! Time flies when you have fun.
Awesome man, it looks like we both hit 2k on the same day. That just means I'm on here too damn much. It sure has been fun though, albeit fueling my Oakley addiction along the way.

Awesome man, it looks like we both hit 2k on the same day. That just means I'm on here too damn much. It sure has been fun though, albeit fueling my Oakley addiction along the way.
I've been on here too much, mostly enjoying the collections. I certainly have not been fueling the fire like you though!

Hi buddy outstanding what is the mm with the red crown ect

Latest Posts

Back