• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

GH4AU's Oakley watch collection

Hi buddy outstanding what is the mm with the red crown ect
The great @dr.chop Cerakoted the band and case armor black, and the screws, crown, and buttons Smith and Wesson red. Cerakote is tough as nails and looks damn good. Dr.Chop's work is nothing short of perfect.

Thank you for posting GH4AU, this makes me feel alot better about my smaller watch collection now haha. This is one impressive and beautiful collection of timepieces! The MM's have to be my favorite but the bronze bezel auto Gearbox will always be a special little piece of Oakley history/innovation. Lots of love my O brother! What's next?

Thank you for posting GH4AU, this makes me feel alot better about my smaller watch collection now haha. This is one impressive and beautiful collection of timepieces! The MM's have to be my favorite but the bronze bezel auto Gearbox will always be a special little piece of Oakley history/innovation. Lots of love my O brother! What's next?
Thanks bud! I replaced my Gearbox Carbon with the Automatic, and man, the auto is just awesome. I wasn't sure how I was going to like the bezel, but when I opened the box up I was shocked at how beautiful the watch was. The bezel is already starting to show a nice patina, and I look forward to seeing how it changes over time.
As far as what's next, I've been eyeing a couple more watches for a while now, just haven't jumped on them. One being the Judge 1 stealth/black dial. The funny thing about that watch is that particular model is what got me interested in Oakley watches to begin with. I had been eyeballing them constantly for a while and never bit the bullet on one. Then I researched what else Oakley had to offer and the Judge fell down to the bottom of my wish list. I will have one in the near future though as the Judge has risen back to the top ;).

Back