• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

GH4AU's Oakley watch collection

What a beautiful piece , mate I need 2 watch stand maybe you could spare me.... Thanks in advance

Thanks bud. I'm still in search of a couple more of these specific watch stands myself. They are hard to come by nowadays.

Thanks bud! I replaced my Gearbox Carbon with the Automatic, and man, the auto is just awesome. I wasn't sure how I was going to like the bezel, but when I opened the box up I was shocked at how beautiful the watch was. The bezel is already starting to show a nice patina, and I look forward to seeing how it changes over time.
As far as what's next, I've been eyeing a couple more watches for a while now, just haven't jumped on them. One being the Judge 1 stealth/black dial. The funny thing about that watch is that particular model is what got me interested in Oakley watches to begin with. I had been eyeballing them constantly for a while and never bit the bullet on one. Then I researched what else Oakley had to offer and the Judge fell down to the bottom of my wish list. I will have one in the near future though as the Judge has risen back to the top ;).

I'm 99% sure my father has the blk/blk Judge 1. Not sure if he is interested in selling it but if you want to PM me an offer I can ask him.

Amazing collection! The bling'ed out chrome and blue MM is one of my favorites, along with the TBII. How do you like the fuse box? Seems like they didn't last long before going to the vault, and you don't hear about them much. I always liked their design, however.

Amazing collection! The bling'ed out chrome and blue MM is one of my favorites, along with the TBII. How do you like the fuse box? Seems like they didn't last long before going to the vault, and you don't hear about them much. I always liked their design, however.
I actually like the Fusebox, and wear it occasionally. It is an interesting design for sure. I got a super deal on it too, so couldn't pass it up.

Latest Posts

Back