• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gift Idea Help

Your best bet for a classy easy to find frog would be the polished black with grey polarized or the matte black with black iridium polarized. Though a matte black with violet is also nice.

SW's are sick too. I put gold iridium(not 24k) in my matte rootbeer and they look killer.

Hey guys,

My sister-in-law wanted a set of frogs as an xmas present this year. Her requirement was to be able to wear them all year round...

She dresses quite expensively, so I gather something too crazy wouldn't suit her.

I was thinking of giving her either matt black or polished black frames with pink iridium (from the blacklight series)...

What do you guys think?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, she already owns a pair of clear/ violets.

-Chris

Rootbeer always works.

Thanks guys.

So most people agree a general black would be nice.

I'm on stretched budget at the moment, so I might just give her the SW24K black polished frogs as I have a spare set in my collection. I'll just make sure to tell her that they're limited so she appreciates them.

She might look good in those valentines chris! haha now that would be a generous gift.

Back