• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Darn, I am in Sweden and it is hard to find the deep /shallows here. Besides the holbrook model is the one i really like and that lens is not made for holbrook..

I can however pick up a pair of holbrook Daily prizm polarized tomorrow with employees discount + gift certificate for a good price, but I do want to spend my money on a very good pair of glasses

I'd pick those up since they are great lenses anyway and if you don't like them for fishing put up a want to buy here for a different set later.

Ben

On a completely different note, do you know of any good fly fishing waters near Holly, MI? i live in Sweden but some of my fathers childhood friends remain in that area, however they do not fish much.

i mainly fish trout, grayling and char

Hmmm not familiar with Holly, MI. But I am sure there are plenty of river beds near by for that kind of fishing. I will do a quick google search and see that I find

I got the daily prizm polarized to them today. They fit me great in the holbrook model, but they do leak some light. How does this leaking affect the performance of the glasses?

I would go with the prizm h20. It is specifically designed for the use on water. Cutting the glare, clarity and being able to see the riverbed will be huge differences. I went with deep water as I'm in 5 to 40 feet of water and love them. I need to find the video someone did on them

I got the daily prizm polarized to them today. They fit me great in the holbrook model, but they do leak some light. How does this leaking affect the performance of the glasses?

It can be an issue in very bright light, shouldn't be much of a problem for you. Sport models are usualy better (racing Jackets etc.)

For rivers and lakes, what do you use when fishing? I bought my first quality sunglasses but the oil rig lens that's on it is not polarized. I can't afford another pair and OEM lenses are out of the question for me at the moment so I'm going to take the time to save up for a good polarized pair.

Deep Water PRIZM

6355e3f618a0d32d40b8f4081abb84b2.jpg

Back