• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Glasses I Acquired Over The Last Month

ztucker09

Oakley Beginner
Pennsylvania
I just started collecting about a month ago. Only have 4 pairs so far, but looking to score several more in the not so distant future. These are the 4 pairs I have so far. They are nothing special, but it's a start. 1st purchase was flat black polarized fuel cells. 2nd was polished black crankcase. 3rd was polished white gascans. And most recently I got my custom batwolfs, polished black with gold ghost text, team vegas gold icons, and dark bronze lenses :cool-20:

10559118_10204401897751193_560813498_n.jpg

I think I need to invest in a new camera... hard to take good pictures on my phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man. Hoping to start picking up some limited edition glasses before to long. Have a couple other expenses to take care of before I get any more though.

Great start bro. It gets addicting in a hurry. When I first started, it seemed like all of a sudden I had 20 pairs and no where to put them. So I bought a small display case. Filled it up, acquired more glasses and now I'm in need of another case. I'm gonna have to go big this time and get a double wide case or something. I often look through the collections of many members here and I'm in awe of the vast collections of a lot of these guys.