• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gloss Jawbone Echelon

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I've got a mint pair of the gloss finish Jawbone Echelon with brand new ruby translations lenses complete with box and special edition hard case. looking for $325 for them shipped. I'll post a pic when I get home in about 2 hours.

Some people reacted to this post.
Gloss finish? The original Echelons had a matte finish.

Username Hidden said:
Gloss finish? The original Echelons had a matte finish.
I think they made them in both finishes although never promoted as gloss. There was a thread on here a couple of years ago about this for both the jawbone and Radar. Some members had both and confirmed there is a difference.

Username Hidden said:
I think they made them in both finishes although never promoted as gloss. There was a thread on here a couple of years ago about this for both the jawbone and Radar. Some members had both and confirmed there is a difference.

There is a difference, I have both pairs. I'll post a pic of them together to show the difference. The gloss ones are the more rare as they were never promoted or as the other thread from a couple years ago says Oakley never admitted they existed.

Username Hidden said:
There is a difference, I have both pairs. I'll post a pic of them together to show the difference. The gloss ones are the more rare as they were never promoted or as the other thread from a couple years ago says Oakley never admitted they existed.

Post up a pic of the sku on each box and I will tell you a story a out them.

I love stories, I'll post pics off the sku's as well. Honestly I've never looked at the sku, I would've just assumed they were the same.

Very cool, I had no idea there were 2 versions. Just something else to go after now. Greaaaaat.

ze9arudy.jpg
6a3a2y8e.jpg
neme6azu.jpg
y3etyda8.jpg
ubu5a3es.jpg
ypy3e2e2.jpg

Holy **** those are nice!

So the gloss finish has the ruby in it and the matte is the violet?

Status
Not open for further replies.