• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gloss Jawbone Echelon

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the pics yes, they both came with the ruby transitions but since transitions don't work in a car I put the violet in the matte pair as I wear them on occasion.

Some people reacted to this post.
I have matte and the polished carbon fiber in different frames. My favorite set

Last edited:
So yea, I am not seeing any difference.... what should i look for?

The ones with the ruby lens have a gloss finish and the ones with the violet lens are matte.

PM'd

Sold to ICSAMURAI

Do we still get to hear the story?

Now that they're sold... That price 300+ for jawbone's seemed high to me, obviously they are worth it to at least 1 person. But, is that the fair market value for them or do you guys think somewhere below the 300 range?

There's always one....o_O

Those aren't just regular Jawbones. Those go for that price all day if you look around & I think that's a decent price by all means.

Username Hidden said:
Now that they're sold... That price 300+ for jawbone's seemed high to me, obviously they are worth it to at least 1 person. But, is that the fair market value for them or do you guys think somewhere below the 300 range?

No, the Echelon has always brought good $$. They sell on ebay consistently around 4 bills. If you have never seen this lens in person, its amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.