• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Glow in the Dark Trevor Andrews w/G26 and Basic Black Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello -

Have a couple of last Frogskins to sell - all prices include USPS Priority Shipping for US addresses, please PM or email me at Sugaint@gmail.com for International quotes! Prices are also Paypal Friends and Family or add 4% if you don't trust me! No trades at this time, unless they are supremely lopsided in my favor - will gladly trade either of these for a Blends, DQM or Supreme. :)

Let me know if you have any questions or want more pics, tried to keep prices fair, so I'm pretty firm, but feel free to make an offer if you think I am off base!

Want them Both? I'll do them together for $250! Polarized Frogs make a great Christmas Gift! :)

$200 - Trevor "Trouble" Andrews Glow in the Dark Frogskins with OEM Custom-cut G26 lenses. LNIB, comes with generic clear Frogskins Box, and correct pink micro bag. Also has the "Trouble Andrews" stamped on the inner arm. Don't have the original Bronze lenses, sorry about that, but can get a set if you would rather have them instead of the G26!

$80 - Polished Black with Grey Polarized - BNIB, never worn, has the polarized etching on the bottom as an older release if that makes a difference to anyone! Tried to get a shot of it, but I don't have much of a camera to get a shot!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
G26 looks sick in there. What donor was used to cut them? Glws!

It was a radar range lens - did the same in my anti - freeze!

Any chance you would trade the G26 if I could get you a bronze lens?

Username Hidden said:
Any chance you would trade the G26 if I could get you a bronze lens?

No sorry, just looking to sell these right now, but if whoever buys these Frogs wants the original bronze lens, I'll send them your way!

Username Hidden said:
No sorry, just looking to sell these right now, but if whoever buys these Frogs wants the original bronze lens, I'll send them your way!
Cool buddy sounds good

Bump for the day before Chanukah

Final Price Drop Bump!

Back