1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Jummeltje

Jummeltje Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Shall we make a rule on this forum that those useless GLWS posts are not allowed anymore.

Nobody is waiting for them and it looks like some members trying to collect as much posts as possible with writing everywhere GLWS.

Or am i the only one annoyed by those posts?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

The pm sent and pm replied back and forth aggravate me more.

3. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

The PM sent posts are a good tool IMO; for some reason my email notifications are actually MORE likely to trigger if I track a thread I've started vs. "you have a PM" email notifications. Shrug. Doesn't bother me either way-if someone wants to pad a post count they can just hang in the recent purchases and collections section and post "nice shades".

4. Jummeltje

Jummeltje Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

At least the 'pm sent' messages have a function and are not just to earn posts

5. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

I honestly dont see why either are a pain for anyone. The GLWS is usually intended for a good seller and gives them a free bump. The PM sent helps because sometimes the sellers dont see the PM or miss it. I have seen several times were the seller says, I didnt get a PM from you.

Clark W. Griswold likes this.
  6. OakleyBoss84

OakleyBoss84 Oakley Collector

I agree it's a free bump and also some people have their PM box full...... Like me haha

7. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

Simply GLWS posts, and "welcome!" posts aggravate me. When some jagaloon goes 15 posts in a row through the Intro forum and they pop up consecutively in my New Posts, I wish evil upon him.

8. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

LOL I dont think anyone here is forum running. Yes some people boost for posts but that is usually new people trying to gain access to the exchange area. You guys just need to take a deep breath and relax :).

washi me sensie likes this.
  9. salj838

salj838 Oakley Enthusiast

Aha! At least im not the only rolling eyes when i see a "Glws bro!" post on wts/wtt listings. =)

10. samirb

samirb Oakley Beginner

Man.. who cares about post count? Idk, maybe that rule would be a good one, but it is also a free bump you know? And i think the Pm sent and Pm replied is something good.

atrain likes this.