• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

GLWS Posts Not Allowed Anymore!?

Jummeltje

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Shall we make a rule on this forum that those useless GLWS posts are not allowed anymore.

Nobody is waiting for them and it looks like some members trying to collect as much posts as possible with writing everywhere GLWS.

Or am i the only one annoyed by those posts?

The PM sent posts are a good tool IMO; for some reason my email notifications are actually MORE likely to trigger if I track a thread I've started vs. "you have a PM" email notifications. Shrug. Doesn't bother me either way-if someone wants to pad a post count they can just hang in the recent purchases and collections section and post "nice shades".

At least the 'pm sent' messages have a function and are not just to earn posts

I honestly dont see why either are a pain for anyone. The GLWS is usually intended for a good seller and gives them a free bump. The PM sent helps because sometimes the sellers dont see the PM or miss it. I have seen several times were the seller says, I didnt get a PM from you.
I agree it's a free bump and also some people have their PM box full...... Like me haha

Simply GLWS posts, and "welcome!" posts aggravate me. When some jagaloon goes 15 posts in a row through the Intro forum and they pop up consecutively in my New Posts, I wish evil upon him.

Simply GLWS posts, and "welcome!" posts aggravate me. When some jagaloon goes 15 posts in a row through the Intro forum and they pop up consecutively in my New Posts, I wish evil upon him.

LOL I dont think anyone here is forum running. Yes some people boost for posts but that is usually new people trying to gain access to the exchange area. You guys just need to take a deep breath and relax :).